Ice Breaking Topics
- What does it mean to die well?
- What's the most inspiring TED talk you've watched, and why?
- If you could have any famous musician teach you an instrument, who would it be and why?
- What is your favorite myth, legend, or fairy tale?
- What's the most interesting cultural festival or celebration you've experienced, and what did you learn from it?
- How do like going to movies - alone or with a significant other/friend/family?
- How many kids would you like to have?
- How often do you exercise?
- How do you manage your time effectively on a daily basis?
- Can you share an example of a time when poor time management negatively affected you?
- What strategies do you use to prioritize your tasks and responsibilities?
- How do you handle unexpected events or changes in your schedule?
- What is your biggest time-wasting habit, and how do you plan to address it?
- How does technology affect your time management habits?
- How do cultural differences influence people's attitudes towards time management?
- Can you think of a time when efficient time management resulted in a positive outcome for you?
- Who do you know who is living life to the fullest?
- How do you think we can address the issue of gender-based violence?
- How do you think we can address the issue of income disparity between urban and rural areas?
- What is the most important quality you believe a leader should possess?
- What are your thoughts on the role of music in promoting social justice?
- Do you find yourself at a loss of words? Why/why not. When did that last happen?
- How much money should people spend on weddings?
- What is the first memory you have?