Ice Breaking Topics
- What is a place you've always wanted to visit, but haven't had the chance to yet?
- What is the most interesting or unique thing you've ever learned?
- What's the social issue you're most passionate about?
- What is your favorite childhood toy or game?
- What is your favorite book genre?
- Do you feel there are some things you can only say in English and difficult to say in native language?
- What's the most interesting cultural event or festival you've attended, and what did you learn from it?
- What is something you've always wanted to learn?
- How important is environmental sustainability to you?
- How can individuals make a positive impact on the environment in their daily lives?
- What policies or initiatives do you believe would have the most significant impact on promoting sustainability?
- How do different industries and businesses impact the environment, and what can they do to reduce their negative impact?
- How do cultural differences influence people's attitudes towards environmental sustainability?
- Can you share an example of a community that has successfully implemented sustainable practices?
- How can education play a role in promoting environmental sustainability?
- What can an individual do to protect the environment?
- What are your thoughts on the use of renewable energy sources?
- What is the most memorable or meaningful conversation you've ever had?
- What was your life like during the COVID-19 quarantine?
- What is your favorite type of outdoor activity or adventure?
- What is your opinion on the concept of "work-life balance"?
- Are your friends objectively good people?
- How do you think we can address the issue of cyberbullying?
- What is your favorite room in your home, and why?