Ice Breaking Topics
- Are you good at taking photos?
- Do you prefer hot or cold drinks?
- What is the most challenging thing you have ever done?
- Do you have any favorite family traditions?
- What does our society need most?
- If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
- When someone is feeling stressed, what are 3 suggestions you'd share with them?
- What is your favorite type of plant or flower?
- What are some traditional gender roles in your country?
- How have these traditional gender roles changed over time?
- What are some current challenges faced by people who challenge traditional gender roles?
- How can individuals challenge traditional gender roles in their own lives?
- What role do media portrayals of gender play in shaping traditional gender roles?
- How can education play a role in challenging traditional gender roles?
- What role do employers have in challenging traditional gender roles in the workplace?
- How can allies of the gender equity movement be supportive without speaking over those affected?
- When was the last time you fought with someone-Physically or verbally?
- What is your opinion on the importance of art?
- What is your favorite way to stay connected with loved ones who live far away?
- If you could have any magical ability, what would it be and why?
- Who causes you the most stress?
- Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
- What do you do when you can't sleep at night?
- What is your favorite way to explore your own city or hometown?