Ice Breaking Topics
- When was the first time you participated in langclub?
- What is your favorite hobby or pastime?
- What is your favorite type of music and why?
- Do you think it is possible to live a life without regrets?
- How do you want to feel at the end of your life?
- What advice would you ask from someone older?
- What’s is the biggest impediment to innovation?
- Did you watch much TV when you were a child? (How much?)
- Why is it important to maintain a healthy lifestyle?
- What are some benefits of regular exercise?
- How can people establish and maintain a healthy diet?
- What are some common obstacles to achieving fitness goals, and how can they be overcome?
- What are some mental health benefits of exercise?
- How can workplaces promote healthy habits among their employees?
- How can technology (e.g. fitness apps, wearables) help people track and achieve their fitness goals?
- How can people stay motivated to maintain a healthy lifestyle?
- Where do you think is the most worthwhile place to find meaning in life? Work, family, hobby, religion, philosophy, helping others, all the small miracles, or something else entirely?
- What is your favorite type of weather and why?
- What is your favorite thing to do on a sunny day?
- Do you think you can fulfill all your dreams in your life?
- What is it about your hobby that you are drawn to?
- Who's the most attractive person you have seen?
- Do you think shame is a natural human emotion or something that society drills into us?
- Do you plan your day? Why/why not? How?