Ice Breaking Topics
- If you could change anything about school, what would you change?
- Who do you go to when you need to vent?
- What is your favorite type of car or vehicle?
- What is the most significant achievement of your life so far?
- Do you have any favorite songs? If so, what are they?
- What would you do if you found out that your best friend was actually an alien?
- Have you reconciled with an old friend? Would you want to?
- What's the most important lesson you've learned from a book, and how has it impacted your life?
- What are the most common sources of information people use to stay informed?
- How has social media impacted the way people consume news and information?
- Do you think traditional news sources like newspapers and television news are still relevant today? Why or why not?
- What are some advantages and disadvantages of using social media to get news and information?
- How can people ensure that the information they receive from social media is accurate and reliable?
- How has the rise of citizen journalism affected the way people consume news and information?
- Do you think people are more likely to seek out news and information that confirms their existing beliefs and biases? How can this be addressed?
- What role do you think fact-checking organizations and journalists play in ensuring the accuracy and reliability of news and information?
- What is the funniest thing you have ever seen?
- What do you act like when you're sad or mad?
- What is one thing you have accomplished that you did not think was possible?
- What is your favorite type of volunteer work or community service?
- What is one thing you would like to see changed in your community?
- How do you think we can address the issue of online harassment?
- Do you love yourself? Why?
- What are your thoughts on the role of public art in cities?