Ice Breaking Topics
- Do you have a favorite author? If so, who is it?
- Do you think people today have more time to relax than in the past?
- Do your siblings like you? Why?
- Which room does your family spend most of the time in?
- What's the most important lesson you've learned from a mentor or role model?
- When was the last time you were ashamed by how you handled a situation?
- Have you ever felt like you don't really belong?
- Why do some people crave power over others?
- If you were the ruler of your own country, what laws would you institute?
- How was your country founded and when?
- Is patriotism a good or a bad thing?
- What little things would you like to change about your country?
- Do you think that the countries of the world will someday unify into one? Why or why not?
- What one item represents your country the most?
- Who are your country's most famous leaders?
- What are some of the famous national symbols of your country?
- What is one thing you have learned from a difficult experience?
- How do you deal with situation when you don't agree with another person?
- How many times have you fallen in love? It's ok if you don't want to share, too.
- Are you good at reading people? how so? Share an incident.
- How do you think we can promote greater economic opportunities for women?
- What do you fear most?
- If someone approaches you and said "I love you". What would you say?
- How good of a person are you?