Ice Breaking Topics
- If you could have any career in the world, what would you choose and why?
- What’s the most interesting thing you've ever seen or experienced on a trip?
- What kinds of movies do you like best?
- Do you like to dance? If so, what type of dance?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Do you like to ride bikes? If so, where is your favorite place to ride?
- What is your favorite type of seafood?
- Is there someone that you hate?
- In what situations is English commonly used in your community?
- What challenges do people face when using English in real life?
- How can people improve their English language skills for real-life communication?
- How can technology help people improve their English language skills?
- How can people build their confidence in using English in real-life situations?
- What strategies can people use for effective communication when there is a language barrier?
- How can cultural differences impact communication when using English, and how can they be navigated?
- How can businesses create more inclusive environments for non-native English speakers?
- How do you think we can promote greater understanding between different cultures?
- What are some of the most important ethical issues facing us today?
- What was the moment that changed your life?
- What is one thing you are grateful for today?
- What is your favorite way to show kindness and compassion to others?
- What is one thing you would like to change about yourself?
- What is one thing you regret doing or not doing?
- What do you think about Langclub?