Ice Breaking Topics
- Who is your favorite artist or band?
- If you could choose any animal to be, what would you choose and why?
- What is something you've always wanted to learn but never had the opportunity to?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
- What is the most interesting place you have ever visited, and what did you like about it?
- What is your favorite hobby and why?
- Do you prefer the beach or the mountains and why?
- What is the best book you have ever read and why?
- What does media literacy mean to you, and why is it important?
- How do you evaluate the credibility of information and sources presented in media?
- Do you follow the news? How? (newspaper, radio, Internet, etc.)
- What are some strategies or tools people can use to improve their media literacy skills?
- Do you ever feel like taking a break from following the news?
- Why is bad news so much more popular than good news?
- When has the media sensationalized an event?
- How can media literacy be used as a tool for promoting social justice and combating misinformation?
- What is the importance of self-reflection?
- How can someone overcome negative self-talk and build self-confidence?
- What are some tips for maintaining a healthy work-life balance?
- What are some effective ways to cope with stress?
- How can someone develop a positive mindset?
- What is the importance of gratitude in life?
- What are some ways to improve mental and emotional well-being?
- What is one thing that you've always wanted to try but haven't had the chance to yet?