Ice Breaking Topics
- What's the best way to decide who gets the last slice of pizza?
- What are some spiritual practices or beliefs that you find particularly inspiring or that resonate with you on a personal level?
- Which of your siblings do you love the most?
- Have you ever traveled to a really overrated destination?
- What important life lessons have you learned?
- What's the most important lesson you've learned from a parent or guardian?
- What is your biggest fear when it comes to achieving your goals or dreams?
- What little things annoy you?
- How do you handle embarrassment?
- When is the last time you had a problem with a piece of equipment?
- When is the last time you gave up?
- When is the last time you "got back on the horse" after failure?
- How can mistakes be teachers?
- What past mistake would you like to correct?
- Do you "go with the flow", or do you like to control a situation?
- Why is it important to be able to laugh at ourselves?
- What is the most rewarding aspect of running a business?
- How do you think the use of data journalism and data visualization has impacted the way complex stories and issues are presented and understood?
- What is perfect according to you?
- Have you ever participated in a school choir, band, or orchestra? If so, what was your experience like?
- What's the most interesting or surprising job you've ever applied for?
- What are your thoughts on the impact of social media on youth culture?
- Do you like abstract art? Why or why not?
- Do you think children should be encouraged to play sports?