Ice Breaking Topics
- You have only 60 seconds before the world is nuked, how are you spending the last minute of your life?
- When was the last time you fought with your best friend?
- Are you a talkative person?
- What is your favorite type of art and why?
- Name three things you and your friend/best friend appear to have in common.
- What is your favorite type of movie or TV show?
- Do you prefer the morning or the night?
- How do people in your country spend their holidays?
- Have you ever had a mentor or mentee, and how did it impact your life?
- What qualities make someone a great mentor?
- How can mentorship help individuals grow both personally and professionally?
- What are some challenges of being a mentor or a mentee?
- How do you establish a successful mentor-mentee relationship?
- How can mentorship contribute to closing the skills gap in various industries?
- Can online mentorship be as effective as in-person mentorship?
- What role does mentorship play in leadership development?
- What would you change if you could go back a few years in time?
- How often do you get irritated?
- How would you describe your friends?
- What is your opinion on the importance of work-life balance?
- If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
- What is one thing you have learned from a failure?
- What is your favorite outdoor activity?
- How do you feel about discussing controversial topics?