Ice Breaking Topics
- What is the most interesting or unique thing you've ever learned?
- How do you get along with your bosses?
- What sorts of food do you like eating most? [Why?]
- Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?
- Who do you go to when you need to vent?
- How many friends have you made over the internet?
- What's the most interesting project you've worked on, and what did you learn from it?
- What's something you'd like to get better at in the future?
- How has technology changed the world of photography?
- Do you think photography is more of an art or a skill?
- How does photography help us understand and appreciate the world?
- What is your favorite type of photography and why?
- What are some ethical considerations in photography?
- How can photography be used to raise awareness about social issues?
- What makes a photograph memorable or powerful?
- Do you believe that "a picture is worth a thousand words"? Why or why not?
- What is the most memorable or meaningful conversation you've ever had?
- How important is alone time?
- What is your philosophy of life, and what do you value most in life?
- What is your favorite way to relax?
- What do you act like when you're sad or mad?
- Do you think you can spend your whole life with one person?
- How do you think we can address the issue of income inequality in different countries?
- How old were you when you had your first crush?