Ice Breaking Topics
- What's the most important issue facing your community, and what can be done to address it?
- What is your favorite type of seafood?
- If you could do whatever you want for a day, what would you do?
- Do you like to take pictures? If so, what is your favorite thing to photograph?
- Would you like relive any day of your life over again? Which one?
- What is one thing you would like to do before you die?
- What advice would you ask from someone older?
- What's the most important lesson you've learned from a family member?
- Can you think of any common advice that you believe is actually misguided?
- What is the best piece of advice you've ever received and why?
- Who do you usually turn to for advice and why do you trust them?
- Can you share a time when you gave someone advice that had a positive impact?
- How do you determine if a piece of advice is worth following?
- What advice would you give to your younger self?
- How has following or ignoring advice shaped your life experiences?
- How has the advice you value changed as you've grown older?
- How do you think we can promote greater financial inclusion?
- What is one thing you regret doing or not doing?
- Are you a sensitive or a tough person?
- What is your opinion on the impact of social media on society?
- How do you think we can promote greater access to public transportation in rural areas?
- Which moviestar do you like the most?
- Who's the most attractive person you have seen?
- How do you think we can address the issue of food insecurity?