Ice Breaking Topics
- If you had to choose between emotional pain or physical pain, which one would you choose?
- How well do you think the mind can understand itself?
- Did you watch much TV when you were a child? (How much?)
- What actions in your life will have the longest reaching consequences?
- What is your favorite memory from childhood?
- Are you a talkative person?
- Do you have leadership qualities? What are those or why not?
- Do you have a favorite genre of music? If so, what is it?
- What skills do you believe should be emphasized in modern-day education?
- What are some skills you learned in school that you still use today?
- How did school prepare you for your current or future career?
- Can you think of a particular teacher who taught you a valuable life skill?
- How do different educational systems around the world prioritize and teach different skills?
- What are some skills you wish you had learned in school that could have been helpful in your life?
- Can you share an example of a skill you learned in school that you didn't appreciate at the time but now value?
- How do extracurricular activities and clubs in school help develop important skills outside the classroom?
- When was the last time you said someone you love them?
- What flaws in human nature hold humanity back?
- Do you plan your day? Why/why not? How?
- How long will you be remembered after you die?
- What is one thing you are currently excited about?
- How would you describe your friends?
- How do you think we can address the issue of fake news and misinformation?
- What is the most meaningful or valuable thing you own?