Ice Breaking Topics
- How often do you exercise?
- Is a life that focuses on avoiding pain and seeking out pleasure a good and worthwhile life? Why or why not?
- How do you stay informed about current events and global issues?
- If you could only communicate with one type of animal for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
- Have you ever snuck out of the house?
- How do you want to feel at the end of your life?
- What is the most important quality you look for in a friend or partner?
- What do you do in your spare time?
- Do you pay for any streaming services?
- What are your opinions on internet piracy?
- Now, some services want to ban password sharing. What do you think?
- What is the first film you can remember watching?
- Do you watch films in English? What about a third language (not your own)?
- Do you prefer subtitled or dubbed films?
- Did you ever rent films at a physical store? What was it like?
- What do you think is the future of film media? Will you still buy physical films?
- What is the first memory you have?
- What is the biggest waste of human potential?
- How do you stay true to yourself and your values in the face of adversity or pressure?
- What are your thoughts on the role of technology in the workplace?
- What would it take for you to move to another country?
- What is it about your hobby that you are drawn to?
- What is the most interesting or unusual skill you have?
- Given a chance which person would you like to interview?