Ice Breaking Topics
- What are your strengths?
- What extinct creature would you want to bring back to life?
- How do you stay motivated during challenging times in business?
- What is the most memorable meal you've ever had? (It can be good or bad.) What made it so memorable?
- What things define culture?
- If you could have dinner with any three people, living or dead, who would you choose and why?
- When is the last time you had a misunderstanding or miscommunication?
- What would you do if you suddenly gained the ability to speak every language fluently?
- Did you enjoy science lessons at school?
- Which of the sciences interests you most?
- Which science do you think is the most important?
- Are there any questions which science cannot answer?
- Can science and religion live alongside each other?
- Should your government spend more or less money on scientific research?
- What is the biggest scientific achievement of your lifetime?
- Who is the greatest scientist in your country’s history?
- If you were a superhero, what would your catchphrase be?
- What did you do for Valentine's Day this year?
- Is there any technology that seems so futuristic and advanced you're surprised it actually exists?
- Is cheerleading a sport?
- What is one piece of advice you would give to someone who is struggling to find motivation?
- Does your name have any special meaning?
- How do you think we can promote greater access to affordable childcare?