Ice Breaking Topics
- Do you prefer watching the sunrise or sunset?
- How often do you plan things? Why?
- What was the most memorable concert or live performance you've attended and why?
- Have you ever desired or longed for something, but once you got it, discovered it was overrated?
- How would you describe your personality?
- Do you think musical success comes from working hard or luck?
- If you could have any celebrity as a mentor, who would it be and why?
- What thing do you most like about yourself?
- How would you describe your own personality?
- Is it possible to judge a person's personality by their appearance?
- Do you know anyone who has a very bad personality? What are they like?
- What makes a person develop a bad personality?
- Is it possible for a person to change their personality?
- Do we inherit our personality from our parents?
- Is our personality formed by the environment or by nature?
- Is it possible to not care at all about what other people think of you?
- If you could switch lives with someone for a day, who would it be and why?
- How do you choose what movies to watch – reviews, trailers, word of mouth, or something else entirely?
- Do you remember the first novel you ever read? If so, what was it?
- Can you tell me about a time when you made a mistake?
- Would you rather visit the beach or the mountains?
- If you could see any singer or band, living or dead, in concert, who would it be and why?
- What are your thoughts on the impact of the gig economy on workers?
- What is the stupidest thing you have heard an adult say recently?