Ice Breaking Topics
- What are some of the most valuable lessons you've learned from participating in extracurricular activities or clubs?
- How would you describe your personality?
- Is there a sense of community in your neighbourhood?
- Would you rather see a ghost or an alien?
- What subject could you teach a college course on?
- What are your thoughts on the practice of meditation?
- Do you agree that ‘Too many cooks spoil the soup’? Can you think of any examples?
- How do you think your country or culture will evolve or change in the next few decades?
- What can be done to solve the global homelessness problem?
- Is homelessness a big problem in your city or country?
- What government programs are set up in your country to help people experiencing homelessness?
- Do you ever give money or make a donation to someone who is begging on the street?
- Why do rich countries such as the United States seem to have such a large homelessness problem?
- How can local communities empower their residents?
- Do government social programs, such as welfare, ultimately help or harm communities?
- What problem facing your community would you wish to change?
- What is your favorite seasonal tradition or holiday?
- Would you rather visit the beach or the mountains?
- If you had the power to read people's minds, would you use it? Why or why not?
- What is the most recent song or album you've discovered and fallen in love with?
- How important is it to be in touch with nature? Why?
- What was the last movie you saw? How was it?
- What is the meaning of life?
- If you could choose any decade to live in, which one would it be and why?