Ice Breaking Topics
- What's the most interesting scientific concept you've learned, and how has it impacted your life?
- If you could decide the day of your death, when would it be?
- Do you consider yourself a calm or anxious person?
- Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
- If you could only watch one TV show or movie genre for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
- How do you handle setbacks or obstacles in your path to achieving your goals?
- What is your favorite thing to do on a lazy day?
- If you could visit any place in the world for free, where would you go and why?
- How do you encourage yourself to keep going in hard times?
- Who usually encourages you? Does it work?
- Do you usually encourage your friends? How?
- Has anybody ever discouraged you? Why? What happened?
- Have you ever been inspired by a famous person/celebrity?
- What's the most honest and influential word of encouragement you have ever heard?
- Has a song, book, or movie ever encouraged you to do something?
- Is motivation or dedication more important in life?
- What are your thoughts on the role of public transportation in reducing carbon emissions?
- Are you an altruistic person?
- What do you like most about yourself?
- Why do we dream?
- How do you think we can promote greater diversity and inclusion?
- What big problem do you think technology will solve next?
- What is your opinion on the importance of education for children?
- How do you think we can address the issue of elder abuse?