Ice Breaking Topics
- How do you track your work goals and accomplishments?
- How important is time to you?
- Would you rather take a road trip or fly somewhere?
- What advice would you give someone who is failing in their studies?
- In your home, who usually cooks?
- What is something that always makes you feel nostalgic?
- In general, do you prefer eating out or eating at home? [Why?]
- How often do you skip breakfast or have it on the go?
- When did you notice a big generational gap?
- How typical are you for a member of your generation?
- What are some ways that different generations think and act differently?
- What are some skills that older people might know better than younger people?
- How do values of politeness differ between generations?
- How respectful are people of their elders in your country?
- Can people from different generations be genuine friends? Why or why not?
- What are some of the positive aspects of working with people from different generations?
- If you could travel back in time and give your younger self a piece of advice, what would it be?
- Do you ever tell white lies? When is it appropriate to do so?
- How do you think your personal strengths and weaknesses influence your approach to setting and achieving goals?
- If you could form a band with any musicians, living or dead, who would you choose and what would you name your band?
- If you opened a business, what type of business would it be? What would you name it?
- What is your favorite way to learn about different cultures or traditions?
- How does greed for power affect our world?
- Are families less important nowadays than in the past?