Ice Breaking Topics
- What is the healthiest thing you've eaten today?
- What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
- Do you like taking things slow or fast?
- What is your favorite board game or card game?
- How do you deal with stress or difficult situations?
- Is there something that you've dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven't you done it?
- If you could have any celebrity narrate your life, who would you choose and why?
- If you had more free time, what would you do?
- How often do you use math in your daily life?
- Why do so many students think that math is a useless skill?
- Is math still useful today now that we have computers and calculators?
- What skills do you wish schools would emphasize more?
- Are there any school subjects that you think are really a waste of time?
- If you could return to your early school days, what would you do differently?
- Did you enjoy school? (If you are still a student, do you enjoy school?)
- How can schools improve the quality of education for their students?
- What is the role of ethics in our lives?
- Who was your first Native English-speaking teacher?
- Did you ever cheat in the exams?
- How do you stay motivated to achieve your goals and dreams?
- How do you stay organized and manage your time effectively?
- If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?
- How do you think technology has changed the way we experience travel and engage with the world around us?
- What is the most valuable life lesson you've learned and who taught it to you?