Ice Breaking Topics
- How often do you get angry?
- What are some of the most significant challenges facing the modern education system?
- Do you have an inside joke with friends or family? How did it begin?
- Do you prefer handwritten letters or digital communication?
- If you could be an expert in any subject or field, what would it be?
- What is your view on the education system in our society?
- How do people in your country spend their holidays?
- How often do you exercise?
- Do you think life is more stressful today than fifty years ago?
- Do you have a kind of red warning flag that indicates too much stress?
- When you are stressed, how do you feel physically?
- Have you ever helped someone that you didn't know?
- What are qualities of a good counselor?
- What are attitudes towards counseling and therapy like in your country?
- How have attitudes towards therapy changed in the past years or decades?
- Do you think stress is ever good, useful, or necessary? Why or why not?
- How do you maintain a sense of balance and stability in your life while actively pursuing your goals and dreams?
- What is your favorite way to engage with your local community or neighborhood?
- How do you stay motivated to achieve your goals and dreams?
- What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?
- How do you think we can address the issue of income inequality in different countries?
- Do you believe in reincarnation?
- Were you a good student? Why?
- Have you ever been homesick?