Ice Breaking Topics
- Do you think school and university courses are too theoretical?
- How do you think the world will change in the next 50 years?
- What is the worst gift you ever got?
- Do you think employees should have to work on weekends?
- What is one thing that always brings a smile to your face, no matter how bad your day has been?
- Are there any topics that are off-limits for discussion (ex: politics, religion)?
- Do you think it is important for natural areas to be preserved?
- What are the advantages/disadvantages of taking risks?
- When is the last time someone apologized to you?
- What makes an apology genuine?
- In what situations should someone not apologize?
- Why do some people hate saying "sorry"?
- Are you a forgiving person, or do you tend to hold a grudge?
- "Forgive but don't forget". Do you agree or disagree?
- When do apologies make you feel awkward?
- Do you easily lose your temper?
- What courses are you currently studying or trying to learn?
- Do you think people are becoming more disconnected from society as they become more connected online?
- Should you spank your kids to discipline them?
- Were you a good student? Why?
- How well do you cook? What can you cook well?
- Are you a morning person or a night person?
- If you could write a song about your life, what would it be called and what would it be about?
- Which breakfast cereal mascot would make the best world leader?