Ice Breaking Topics
- Do old people and young people spend their leisure time in the same way?
- Can personality change over time? Can you see any changes in your own personality?
- Have you reconciled with an old friend? Would you want to?
- Have you ever participated in a cultural or religious tradition that was new to you?
- What is one thing that always brings a smile to your face, no matter how bad your day has been?
- How can schools better address issues related to bullying and peer pressure?
- What are some of your bucket list items?
- What is the first memory you have?
- What other culture are you interested in learning more about?
- Have you ever experienced culture shock?
- What country has a culture most similar to your own?
- What factors make up a culture?
- How would you describe the culture of your country?
- Have you ever had a funny cultural misunderstanding?
- What can we learn from meeting people from other countries?
- What is "reverse culture shock"?
- Have you ever found someone really beautiful who is traditionally not so attractive? Why?
- How do you define 'home'?
- Do you love yourself? Why?
- What is the most important aspect of maintaining a healthy lifestyle?
- How well do you cook? What can you cook well?
- Which book do you think has the most beautiful cover art and why?
- Would you rather be able to turn invisible but only when you're singing loudly or be able to fly but only in a constant state of sneezing?
- When was the last time you went out of your house?