Ice Breaking Topics
- What does it mean to be truly human in the digital age?
- What is your favorite thing to do with your family?
- How do you define love?
- If you could create a new holiday, what would it be and how would it be celebrated?
- Do you mostly enjoy time alone or do you prefer to be in the company of other people?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- Why do some people sleep well while other people do not sleep well?
- What's the most interesting or unique job you've ever had?
- Is college worth the money?
- How expensive is university in your country?
- What are the highest-paid jobs in your country?
- Is education necessary for success?
- Should education be paid for by the government? Why or why not?
- What "soft skills" did you learn at school (things besides your subjects)?
- What are your opinions on homeschooling?
- Is there too much pressure put on students to achieve academic success?
- What are some of your favorite seasonal songs or music?
- Is there a meaning or purpose to human existence beyond survival and reproduction?
- How do you feel when you reach your goals?
- What is the difference between living and existing?
- What is the best thing that happened to you this week?
- What is the most rewarding aspect of running a business?
- What is the role of compassion in society?
- What makes a good first date in your opinion?