Ice Breaking Topics
- What role does your family play in your decision-making process or major life choices?
- When is the last time you forgot something important?
- Do you know anyone who has been successful in their careers without a proper education?
- Would you rather see a ghost or an alien?
- If you could learn to play any musical instrument, which would you choose and why?
- Does absolute power corrupt absolutely?
- What is the most memorable travel experience you've ever had, and what made it so special?
- What is the most adventurous thing you have ever done?
- Is quality or quantity more important to you when it comes to creativity?
- Can we train ourselves to be more creative?
- What are your productivity "life hacks"?
- "Practice makes perfect". Do you agree or disagree?
- When do you not care about the quality of a product?
- What is the one skill that you are the best at?
- Can we lose our creativity if we do not practice it?
- If you could instantly know any new skill, what would it be?
- What is your favorite book, and what has it taught you?
- Are you proactive in offering advice or do you mostly wait until you're asked?
- Is there a song/movie/food/etc. that strongly reminds you of someone whenever you experience it?
- What are some of the most awe-inspiring or breathtaking natural wonders you've encountered during your travels?
- What is the funniest autocorrect fail you've ever experienced?
- What is it most important -help yourself, family, society, or the world?
- When people from other countries think about your culture, what do they usually think of?
- How do you approach problem-solving in your daily life?