Ice Breaking Topics
- What's something you wish you enjoyed but never can seem to?
- If you could witness any event in history, which one would you choose?
- Do you have any special rituals or traditions to welcome the change of seasons?
- Do you like to hike? If so, where is your favorite place to hike?
- How do you feel when others are late?
- "The road to hell is paved with good intentions", Do you agree?
- How do you think cultural beliefs and traditions surrounding the paranormal and supernatural have evolved over time?
- What’s your favorite type of art, and why do you appreciate it?
- Are you good at solving riddles or puzzles?
- What skills does it take to be good at solving problems?
- Are you quick at solving your problems or does it take you quite a time to think of a solution?
- Do you think that puzzles and riddles can be good for your brain? Why?
- Do you enjoy puzzles such as crosswords or sudoku?
- Are there any famous riddles in your native language?
- Is there a difference between being smart and being clever?
- Is it possible to become a better problem solver? How?
- How have your family's cooking traditions been passed down through generations, and what role do they play in your life today?
- What is your favorite way to spend a lazy day at home?
- Which book do you think should be made into a movie or TV series that hasn't been already?
- What is your opinion on the use of alternative medicine?
- What do you think about parents trying to fulfill their dreams through kids?
- How did you spend your Valentine's Day?
- Besides English, what are you currently learning?
- How do you think we can encourage greater gender equality?